Friday, October 16, 2009

Suave Humectant Conditioner


Behold, amazing conditioning for $3.24. Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner is a thick rich conditioner with an abundance of uses.

Between coloring, blow drying multiple times daily, curling iron and an insistence to not cut my hair my ends had been getting ragged. This conditioner leaves my hair super silky and really camouflages my sad ends.

I have stopped washing my hair daily and have taken to just conditioning with a good rinse. Now I wash once a week.

I look forward to reviewing my next Suave Professionals product. Sleek conditioner is in my shower now!

Other Uses: Deep Conditioning (wrap in a towel, blow dry to add heat and open cuticle), daily conditioning rinse, spray de-tangler/leave in (add a few drops to water), co-wash.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a whole thing, but couldn't get it to send. Basically I said that this sounds really great and that I should give it a try. Also, I wish that I could wash my hair just a couple times a week, but if I go a day it looks and feels all greasy. It really sucks maybe someday I will be able to get away with doing that though. Oh yeah I also mentioned that you should email the company and maybe they could send you more products to try out as well.

    ReplyDelete