Friday, October 16, 2009

Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs

This product is a shave minimizing gradual tanner. I love the two in one, having previously used two different products to accomplish the same results.

Caution, I purchased "dark" looking for color to develop faster on my fair skin. The shave minimizing aspect makes me want to use it everyday, but because i went with the darker shade my fair skin starts to look orangey after too many applications.

That was fine on the single function product that i used once or twice a week before. Gradual tanners are great because they dont last long if you mess up and its not a lot of color all at once. Stay true to your natural coloring on this one if you do daily use.

To be honest $7 is a lot for the size of the tube but the product combo is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment