Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Loreal Color Experte Compliment worthy at home color

I am honestly and admittedly a bottle-blonde. When I was twelve it was natural, but nature changes.

I have been in love with Loreal Color Experte for the last six years. It's advertised at $13.99 on the Ulta website but can be found cheaper on sale in the store. The last time I went it was buy one get one half off so my twin sister was able to take care of her much needed root job as well.

I get frequent comments and compliments on my at home dye job. My hair is LONG and at a bargain salon 12 foils is about sixty bucks.

The kit includes base color AND higlights, two steps. It takes about two hours including processing and rinsing time and dishes. I need entertainment while processing! There are also three seperate tools, a spatula, mascara wand type tool, and this crazy furry tweezer looking thing for application.

If you color at home and are looking for dimension amazing! No one ever believes I fake it, let alone an at home job.

(bad myspace pic, but you can really see the different shades in my hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment