Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner

This would be a great product for someone with coarse or textured hair. It was a little too heavy for my fair hair, but I would definitely recommend this product to someone with more ethnic hair.

My hair was left a bit heavy, but I did read a great review from a (i don't know what is the current non offensive term: black, African-American... this is my attempt to not offend, so sorry if one of those is offensive) during my research. She had great results that made her hair more manageable and gave it more movement without being too heavy and weighing down volume.

I should get Ashley to try this. She is a crazy mutt mix and the Cuban is very prevalent in her coarse thick curly hair. That's her on the left with the very long hair.

Again, I totally recommend this for someone with more textured hair. The suave professionals line is chock full of three dollar products that I am stoked about. Damage Control is in my shower now and I'm loving it so far, review to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment