Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash


I have very mild body acne, primarily on my upper arms. Dave has more moderate body acne and when we started sharing a bed it was almost contagious. So like any normal woman I freaked out when I found the first and then many more breakouts on my legs, torso, etc.

I started out using the Body Scrub, but then had trouble finding it and switched to the Body wash. I stopped getting the "new" breakouts and the familiar upper arm problem stopped as well. I bullied Dave into using it and he had a big reduction in breakouts.

A few weeks ago I bought the Pink Grapefruit version and I would say its my favorite. Its just as great on body acne, but also has an energizing scent that wakes me up and energizes me in the morning.

The body washes are great because they also double as face wash. Its only about $6 at Shoprite of English Creek and lasts about a month to month and a half in our two person household.

No comments:

Post a Comment